An early portion of the Churchwardens'
Accounts of All Saints, Nynehead
W. de C. PRIDEAUX, L.D.S. ENG., F.R.S.M.
A complete copy from the 1912 Proceedings of the Somerset Archeol. and Hist. Soc.
Click any image to enlarge.
“During the Christmas week of 1911 the Rev. H.C.Launder allowed the writer [W. De C. Prideaux] to examine the records in the church coffer below the Tower...”